Toggle navigation
Cows Control
In Development
Contact
Blog
Forge On - Travel 003 (New Movement Scheme?)
Stives
12:39 PM
Beard Logic
,
Development
,
Forge On
,
Indie
,
laser
,
Space
,
Travel
No comments
I've been trying out a new movement scheme, I like it better than the other but I still have a handful of bugs to sort out. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Follow the progress on
Twitter
and
Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
No comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Search
Popular Posts
Forge On - New Lasers!
I've actually been working on ship movement again this week but I wanted to show you guys something cool so I added some fancy new la...
Forge On - Movement (Trusters / Travel Mechanics)
This week was one of those weeks where the focus was on what I'm not going to do. Still progress but unfortunately that means not a ...
Grave Complex: Tower Defense 001 (WAVE to the zombies)
Zombie waves incoming! Looks like the base might be in trouble... the lack of door might be a problem. Follow the progress on T...
Forge On - Movement (Camera Nuance + Smoother Controls)
I'm starting to really like the ship movement now. The ships are now moving smoother with far more control. I've also added camer...
Calming The Coroutine (Unity, Technical)
Calming The Coroutine While working on Cows Control I've written a good number of coroutines specifically to smoothly transition a nu...
Grave Complex - Dev Log Feb15 (Wraiths)
Added another zombie: the wraith! *Grave Complex is a survival / tower defense game for mobile. Explore to find resources, buil...
Forge On - Combat 008 (First Fight)
AI is now firing back. Somehow I just know this is going to cause me trouble as I develop new features. Follow the progress on Tw...
Forge On - Fun With Cylinders
Working on a procedural mesh. There are a couple things I would like to try to use these with, but I thought someone might find it inter...
Forge On - Video Ship Construction - 014 (New Part Variation)
Added another part variation, still some work to do but I'm happy with it so far. The parts of the game I have been working on the...
Forge On - POI 004 (Fully Procedural Asteroids)
I was hoping to get more "stuff" in the area generation this week but it turns out I needed to do build infrastructure to get t...
Blog Archives
►
2019
( 18 )
►
May
( 2 )
►
April
( 4 )
►
March
( 5 )
►
February
( 4 )
►
January
( 3 )
►
2018
( 51 )
►
December
( 5 )
►
November
( 4 )
►
October
( 4 )
►
September
( 4 )
►
August
( 5 )
►
July
( 4 )
►
June
( 5 )
►
May
( 4 )
►
April
( 4 )
►
March
( 5 )
►
February
( 4 )
►
January
( 3 )
▼
2017
( 44 )
►
December
( 4 )
►
November
( 4 )
►
October
( 4 )
►
September
( 5 )
►
August
( 4 )
►
July
( 4 )
▼
June
( 5 )
Forge On - Travel 003 (Smooth Controls)
Forge On - Mining (Freight Vessel)
Forge On - Combat 008 (First Fight)
Forge On - Travel 003 (New Movement Scheme?)
Forge On - Combat 007 (AI Follow)
►
May
( 4 )
►
April
( 5 )
►
March
( 4 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
2016
( 2 )
►
August
( 2 )
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments :
Post a Comment